Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sassy finished!

Yeah, I finally have the quilt completely finished!!!

It is made with the fabric Sassy line by Moda.  Here is how much fabric it took: 1 sassy jelly roll, 2/3 yard sassy fabric for border, 1/2 yard sassy fabric for binding lots of Kona cotton white for sashing and inner border and 4 yards sassy fabric for backing.


This twin size quilt turned out to be 67 1/2" x 84 1/2"

I free-arm quilted this with a floral print.


I love how this stripes binding just pulls it all together. 

It is (or will be) available in my etsy store 



4 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Love this! Especially that binding. Such a beautiful finish!

Ruth said...

Looks greats - congrats on a lovely finish!

LA Paylor said...

It's so exciting to finish a quilt! I celebrate with you! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

Claire said...

Nice colors. Nice back. And a lovely setting for a photo shoot.