Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday's Rag Quilt!



I can happily say that this week I finished a project!  In prior posts I have posted about the quilts I am making for my nephew and niece.  My nephews' quilt is now finished and ready for him to pick up!



He is attending college at BYU this fall as a new freshman, so what could be better than a navy blue quilt?  I even was able to add a few BYU squares. 



Truly I don't count this as quilting as it was a quilt as you go quilt.  Each block has an X sewn through it before the blocks are put together.  I posted the easy directions for this rag quilt a few weeks ago.


My favorite part of rag quilts is the back, they are so smooth to cuddle up in.  The back of this quilt does have a pattern, but I kept it very easy.  

Check out other Friday finishing with CrazyMomQuilting!  And Needle and Thread Thursday

I just wanted to show you all this beautiful quilt made by Cynthia, it has beautiful colors to match the beautiful pattern. 


No comments: