Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week I have been really working!  First I got two table runners basted for quilting.


This summer table runner was made last summer and set in a tote until yesterday!
 
This so fun Halloween runner is from a class at my local cotton shop.   I took the class last week and finished putting it together Monday.  The eyes will be buttons and the spider will have two big buttons on him for the body, but I want to quilt before the buttons go on.

I have been practicing my FMQ skills  on scraps, trying to feel comfortable with my new machine


And...... Drum roll...... I am finally preparing to bind this buggy barn star quilt!  It's the one with the wacky zig zag quilting.


I will link this up to my favorites :


1 comment:

justjenny said...

Hi! love your Halloween table runner, what pattern did you use?