Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fabric find

The last few weeks while shopping for fabric I have learned to love the different Riley Blake and Moda fabric lines. Yesterday, during that super busy day, I happened to run into The Cotton Shop here in Provo. They were sharpening both of my ginger scissors and since I had Hailey with me I needed to stop by. Hailey is going to start making a 4 square quilt soon and I love their fabric lines so that's where we went to choose it from. Here is the type of quilt she is going to make:



The fabric is from the Adornit Owls Coral line.   I had never seen Adornit fabric before, they are a scrapbook company that makes paper and fabric to match.  Hailey and I both loved the colors and designs.  Here is a quick shot of the fabric.



My sister is expecting her baby really soon.  I already have her gift, but when I saw this flannel by Riley Blake, I had to get more!  Riley Blake is one of my all time favorite fabric designers as I have said before but I was set on not getting more fabric.  Yet, this fabric was so darling I couldn't say no!!! When I was in the store Thursday the bolt was brand new, Friday at noon it was almost gone showing how fast this fabric was going!  Here is a sneak peek:



Looks like I got a lot to keep me busy!!!

No comments: