Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wip Wednesday


I have finally gotten this UFO into the ready to quilt stage!  

I have an unfinished basement in my house and so last night I taped the backing, batting and top onto the floor and started pinning.  This quilt took over 200 pins!  I think it will be quilted with a wonky zig zag.

One more step finished!  

Here it is when I first started pinning:

I'm linking this up to 
WIP Wednesday by Freshly pieced!
And 
Let's bee Social

Both are linked on my side bar

6 comments:

Leah said...

this is so so cute! i love the 5-point star—so unusual in quilts but so fun.

a maidenhair fern said...

Very cute. A wonky zig zap is perfect for quilting. Wow, your basement sounds convenient for basting. I have to go out on my drive-way.

Lorna McMahon said...

Yes! I love seeing a quilt in pins - ready to go! Your top looks great, Wendi. Looking forward to seeing her all quilted up!

Rachel said...

Very nice!

Lindsey said...

Oh I love buggy barn stars! I haven't made them before, but they are so cute! Can't wait to see it quilted!

Would love for you to stop by and link this up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
-Lindsey
Fabric Frenzy Friday

Wendy said...

it looks great! You're making me nervous though as I have a quilt to baste and only own about 50 pins!