After this I stopped for the day, Thursday was out. So Friday, I started chucking along on the machine quilting, when my machine just stopped! I couldn't get the needle to move! After a few nudges I finally got it up so I could remove the quilt and figure out the problem. I cleaned the machine, but still nothing.
My husband and my father each love to fix things so I thought to myself I can fix this. And I took the machine apart, all 13 screws. This is what I found
I recleaned the machine and it would move but not smoothly. I figured it was the needle casing from the tension it was getting so I oiled it and now, its working great! My manual said not to oil your machine, it won't need it. I think I use my machine a little more than normal the average person with this costco machine. Someday I'll get me a new one, now it's just a dream.
So here's my progress and what I'll be working on today:
I'll link this into freshly pieced