Monday, January 2, 2012

Pre Christmas Scrapbooking!!!

Storytellers Club December 2011 kit

Most of you know I get to make layouts each month for www.storytellersclub.com. I have been using their kits coming up on 7 years and I have been on the design team for about 3-4 years. I have to make 14-16 pages with each months kit. Here are the pages I made with this months kit!

"Christmas" Kit:



"Home" kit:







"Celebrate" kit:




and "Adventure" kit:






This is from on of the previous months "Home" kit:

Here is October 2011 "Victory" kit:

I received a kit as from A page for all seasons each month. They are the best! Here is this years Christmas kit creations:






Here are a few summer LO's from this company.













The kits are so much fun because I can change them, do small adjustments, and there is so much left over I can make pages like this with the scraps.





Here are a few I made with Out on a Limb kits, of coarse I change them to hold more pictures.



No comments: